New Student Enrollment
We are excited to welcome your family to LSN!
As a district, LSR7 has transitioned to an online registration process. You may visit our District Registration Site for additional information; however, please note that all NEW STUDENTS must begin the process by following the steps listed below.
1. Contact our Counseling office at 816/986-3003 to initiate the registration process. We will request general information and set-up your student’s initial online registration account.
2. You will receive an email within 24 hours with a link and directions on how to complete the online registration process.
3. Once we receive the information required to complete registration, the guidance office will contact you to schedule a meeting with your student’s counselor.
Required information: online registration completion – including proof of residency, records from your student’s previous school, and submitted/verified immunizations. Please note, your student may be asked to take a placement test during your meeting with their counselor. The placement test ensures proper enrollment.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Each January, LSNHS students begin the next school year’s enrollment process through their Advisory and Academic Coaches. Below are important documents and websites students can use throughout the process.
- Career & Educational Planning Guide 2022-23- Comprehensive guide to all classes and coursework available to LSR7 secondary students.
2. Educational Plan – Document that allows students to plan out their four years of high school by class, credit, etc.
3. Herndon Career Center application – Priority deadline for 2020-21 will be Friday, February 7, 2020.